Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Journey On The X-Factor: Last Part (My Audition)

My Journey On The X-Factor: Last Part (My Audition)

I tried out for the US version of X-Factor and it wasn't good at all. I had a sign a couple of days before my audition to not do it but I went ahead. I thought it would be a great experience and I was right. An experience that was very hard. On the first day of audition I left my house at 5:00 am to catch the bus. I got to the stadium very early but not early enough. I got there at 6:00 am and there was already a long line of about 1000 people. People started lining up at 8:00 pm the night before. We all waited in line till 11:00 am. They started giving the wristbands so we can get into the stadium the next day, audition day. Those 5 hours of waiting were horrible. It was cold. I did have a sweater on but it wasn't enough. I only slept about 30 minutes before getting there. The next day I got there a bit earlier "big mistake", I thought. I got there at 5:30 am, it was raining and even colder. The waiting time to get into the stadium was about 5 hours. Though being in that line was fun the few hours before we got in. The cold and the rain was very hard on my voice. I had a soar throat a week before my big audition. The seats in the stadium was so small. I had to wait my turn for about an additional 2 hours. My energy was low. I was so happy to see many people make it thru. We all cheered when someone got "the golden ticket." We were even told to not to. We were so loud. It was a great experience. Then it was my turn to sing. Nothing came out. I lost my voice. But then I hit the chorus of my song, "When You Tell Me That You Love Me." I saw the producer nod her head. She liked what she heard but she could tell there was something wrong. When I finished my performance she told me, "That was very nice but unfortunately we won't be needing you right now." She did say right now. But I won't be trying out again. On my way out, I saw a girl that didn't make it crying as her friend consoled her. I felt so bad for her. I said to myself I'll get a reading by Chris, Sylvia Browne's son, to see if this is the road for me. Being a professional singer. When I went to Sylvia Browne's website there was an urgent message letting us know that Sylvia had a heart attack a week before my audition. I am a huge fan of Sylvia Browne. Nothing else mattered to me at that moment but knowing that she is ok, healthy and back on her feet again. On Monday April 4 2011, I had my reading. I'll write about the things he said to me in detail later. I won't be a singer but a songwriter. Wendy Williams says songwriter's make more money than singers do. Having lived 33 times on earth and being on my last life, this journey of life is very exciting to me. The experiences are most of the times very hard like my X Factor audition but the lessons are so valuable. I will be working behind-the-scenes Chris said to me. I can't wait to start my songwriting career. I already had 3 songs copyrighted including, "When You Tell Me That You Love Me." Don't stop, Keep going. When people say, "no" to you, they are just letting you know that there are other people that will say yes to you. I will be going back to school to learn to play the guitar in the summer. I asked Chris when will I pass away to the Other Side (Heaven), he said when I am 88 years old. I am 32 years old. I have enough time to make things happen. Can't wait to get my songs out there though.

No comments: