Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lamb Gorecki The Mike Efex Remix


WORLD EXCLUSIVE: I am so glad someone has remixed this beautiful track for 2010. The original is a brilliant gem with great vocals. "I found the one, I've waited for", are some of the lyrics. This mix is deep and it's dark. I love this mix. Mike Efex is from Los Angeles, CA. Check out the original and other great tracks from the classic 1996 album Lamb. The band Lamb is back touring in 2010. From Andy Barlow (One of Lamb's band member) "I have a strong feeling that there will be more Lamb shows, It doesn't seem like it has reached it's finale just yet" after a long 5 years not playing together with singer-songwriter lead vocalist Lou Rhodes. The group Lamb is back. The Mike Efex mix of Gorecki clocks in at 8:37 minutes. Photo by Joao Marcos. Words added by me, Jose M. N.

No comments: