Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rosie O'donnell & Tyra Banks

Rosie O'donnell and Tyra Banks are both Mystical Travelers just like Jesus Christ, Sylvia Browne, Montel Williams, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Oprah Winfrey. I'm a Mission Life Entity but I am hoping to become a Mystical Traveler one day. Sylvia Browne says most Mystical Travelers begin their amazing journey at age 30. I'm 30. I was watching on Lifetime "The Rosa Parks Movie". I was crying and a thought came to me, I said to myself out of nowhere "I want to be a Mystical Traveler". I think the people that I mention above are amazing and truly an inspiration to all. Check out what brilliant things these people talk about when they get together. I cried more than once. Head to youtube.com to watch more of this wonderful interview. This is part 3. Tyra Banks loved Rosie so much she had her on 2 days. They had much to share to the world.(Feb. 26 2009) Part 4: Head to youtube.com to watch the very touching Feb. 27 '09 interview.

No comments: